Chad Sanderson is an award winning sales marketing and business strategy consultant. He works with global companies helping them optimize their sales across markets and verticals. In this episode we talk about the biggest misconception people have about generational differences in the workplace and in sales. Chad shares his methodology that guides organizations to look at their processes and structure through a new lens.
You’re going to have a great time listening to Chad Sanderson.
– Guidance on how to connect and make an impact with each others.
– Where to start in terms of creating synergy and getting effective results cross generationally within your organization.
– Understanding the different generation with shapes.
– The problem with on-boarding programs organization typically use for their new employees
– The importance of consistency in selling behavior to drive results.
Discover more a thttps://www.ianaltman.com/same-side-selling-podcast/